Friday 7 January 2011

Current Targets

So on the site, as well as the 11 things already achieved, I have another 19 targets running. As mentioned, I will be resetting this, setting another 43 things, whether using any of the 11 already achieved (those that I believe merit remaining on the list), continuing with any of the 19 targets currently running (again those that will serve a purpose remaining) or setting new ones up.

Here are the 19 targets in progress:

- Take more pictures
- Keep an up to date blog
- Slow down
- Sleep more
- Read a book a month
- Go to the cinema more
- Pay off my credit card
- Get out of debt
- Be more organised
- Stop throwing clothes on the floor
- Stay in shape
- Take a gap year
- Go to 10 Liverpool games in 1 season
- Go to a big European Home game
- Get a book published
- Learn to play the electric guitar
- Speak Italian
- Stay sober
- Move away

From now on I'll be starting posts numbered from 1. to 43. highlighting the start of my new list. I don't know whether I'll go straight from 1 to 43 and then back round again with updates; probably not as I can't see me setting 43 new targets straight away. It'll probably be just 20 or so for now. I may just post randomly but it should be easy to follow each target as I'll tag them with the number.

No comments:

Post a Comment