Monday 10 January 2011

3. Publish a book about Liverpool FC

Anyone who spent any time with me during the years of 1999 and 2004 knew that I spent the majority of this period working hard on what has almost always being my primary goal, to have a book published on my love for Liverpool FC.

Whilst priorities have changed over time, this still remains one of my ultimate goals in life and I will be the biggest disappointment of my life should I not succeed with this.

The initial plan was to develop a book covering the full history of the club, mainly a statistical based one, but many recent releases have between them covered the bulk of what I intended to do. However, I still have to my name a fair amount of research and I still fully intend to do something with this.

It's been quite some time since I last worked on this. I had a spell in early 2009 when I was off work with a broken ankle when I did a great deal but this was the first time in over 3 years that I had spent much time on it and it also remains the last time. I was lucky to have a job a few years ago that allowed to some extent for a lot of personal work to be done but I am no longer in that position.

My goal to produce the ultimate LFC book may not be quite what it was but I still believe I can create something unique. For now, I won't go into any more detail than already mentioned in this first post, but over the next few updates on this target, I hope to get back on track with my research, develop a plan of what I want to achieve, and to start making further progress with it.



No comments:

Post a Comment